
You slept in a pile of pillows. You woke up every few hours whimpering because you needed something (a new diaper, your bottle, the blanket pulled up to your face so you could suck on it). When you woke up you didn't want to be held or touched. In your sleep, however, you liked to make contact (with your feet or your hands). When you woke up fully in the morning, you were happy. You began each day with "Allo" and then scratched the fabric behind the bed.

You drank a lot of water-- 64 oz a day at least. You had a special fondness for yogurt and crackers...but it did not compare to your fondness for congee and shrimp flavored rice cakes.
You ate a ton.

You had a series of games you played everyday: Allo, scratch-scratch-scratch, bang-bang-bang, falling backward into pillow, blinking your eyes, rolling the wheels of the suitcase

You could crawl proficiently and could walk with assistance (on your tiptoes). But you spent most of your time in the baby bjorn.
...to be continued...
4 comments:
Molly - What a beautiful l ittle girl you are. Your mommy has been waiting for your for a long time. I'm so excited for your lives to begin with each other. Kristin as I'm sitting here at work reading all about your little Molly, the teaars are rolling down my face. I actually had to excuse myself when a parent /student came in to register because I looked so upset, but the tears were joyful tears for the two of you. I will continue reading Molly's blog. Love & smiles, Tami
What a clever idea, journaling about Molly's likes and dislikes. She will enjoy reading this. We are returning Friday from Park Rapids and will anxiously await your arrival the following day. The pictures of Molly get better and better. I can't wait to see the entire collection, along with the real person, of course. Love, Dad
Hello Molly and Mom, I wish I would have known about your blog as August went by, it would have been fun to read daily. I read all your adventures today -multi tasking- counting out advisory information. Molly you are adorable and Kristin you look like you have been a mother for a long time. I hope all goes well in the next few days and I will see both of you on a beautiful fall walk...Candace
I've been showing Molly's blog pictures around at school this week. It is fun to be an aunt.
Post a Comment