Kristin- Good luck in Hanoi! Your little Molly is SO CUTE! I think about you every day and look forward to reading your blog each mornig. Thank you! Becky
are you kidding me?! She's such a little ham...ADORABLE!!! I can't even handle it! She's beautiful!
Looks like someone was set to go! Such a sweetheart.
MK shared your blog with me a couple of weeks ago. It has been so much fun to watch your adventure. I am elated for you and Molly! What a team you're going to be! You are a beautiful mother and you both are lucky to have one another. Love, Tanya
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Kristin- Good luck in Hanoi! Your little Molly is SO CUTE! I think about you every day and look forward to reading your blog each mornig. Thank you!
Becky
are you kidding me?! She's such a little ham...ADORABLE!!! I can't even handle it! She's beautiful!
Looks like someone was set to go! Such a sweetheart.
MK shared your blog with me a couple of weeks ago. It has been so much fun to watch your adventure. I am elated for you and Molly! What a team you're going to be! You are a beautiful mother and you both are lucky to have one another. Love, Tanya
Post a Comment