Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Reason to Celebrate



I officially have a daughter!! And quite miraculously, right now she is asleep. It's been a really tough day for her. Obviously, I have no idea how much I'll be able to write because there will be no typing if she wakes up. Let me start with the basics.




12 comments:

jpking970 said...

Those are precious pictures. We're very excited for more over here. She looks so comfortable on your shoulder and so beautiful in that green dress. I'm sure you have your hands full, but what a treasure. My best to you, Ann, and Molly.

Anonymous said...

awww, she is beautiful! Enjoy your first of many days together. What a treasure.

Tom King said...

What a lovely picture of mom and her sweet baby.

We are all so glad to this peaceful sight of Kris and Molly.

Godspeed home and love to you both!

Tom and Ruth

Anonymous said...

Even cuter than I thought possible! I can't wait to meet her!

Hurry home!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! What a journey, Kristin, but soooo worth the wait. She's beautiful and has such happiness in her eyes. We can't wait to meet her. I hope you three have a peaceful trip home.
Much love, Trina, Fran, Sam, Josh and Ellie

Unknown said...

WOW! Kristin! I was SO excited to have the picture of you two pop up when I clicked on my MOLLY button this morning! YAY!!!!!!!!!! ~melissa

Kim, Bill, and Isaac said...

Your blog brings me to tears! I am so happy for you--you 2 make an adorable pair. I can't wait until we, too, are experiencing the sites of Vietnam. Thanks for letting us share this journey with you.
Kim, Bill, and Isaac. And Wyatt who you are much closer to than we are!

Anonymous said...

Kristin, You are a MOM! Aunt Ann, you are a Grandma! Molly, you are loved by many and we can't wait to meet you! Congratulations on your successful journey together! See you all very soon!

Love, Uncle (cousin) Mike.

Anonymous said...

You look like you have been doing this forever!The picture of you and Molly brought tears to my eyes.

Following Kafka said...

Congratulations Kristin! So glad to have met Molly this morning (for you--evening for me) on skype. What an honor for me! Thank you for sharing your very personal and touching story will all of us.

Following Kafka said...

P.S. That last comment was from Lindsay from the following kafka blog--not to be mistaken for Courtnay or your sister. :) I thought it would show my name--silly Peifer!

Anonymous said...

Hello Mom and Molly! We are thrilled to finally see you two together. Hope all is well, hugs to Molly from Kiley (who thinks Molly looks just like Macy) and Macy!

Margaret