Monday, August 11, 2008

53 DAYS LATER!!

Pyzam Glitter Text Maker
Create your own glittery text at pYzam.com



The approval arrived at 4:35 this morning. Thankfully today was a day I had to get up early, so I found it about 6am.

3 comments:

jpking970 said...

Congratulations mom,
You did it. I love you. Have a great trip. We look forward to all of you returning with sweet Molly. You have stayed the course and won the prize. The trophy is all of ours
Love always, John

Anonymous said...

This is so wonderful and exciting! It has been 9 months since you first received her picture. I wonder if this means anything!

I am looking forward to reading about your adventures in embracing Molly. I will be so relieved to see her at home here in St. Paul.

Love and hugs,
MK

Scout130b said...

Kristin:
It seems like ages ago that we met you in Vietnamese class and we have held our breath for you this last six months.

Finally, the time has come for you to travel and meet Molly. We couldn't be happier for both of you!

We will be following the blog and hoping that you have a wonderful trip. We loved Vietnam and hope that you do, too.

We can't wait to see a photo with both of you together!

fondly,
JCG