Sunday, October 26, 2008

Signs of Fall

Now while this picture might suggest that Molly is enjoying sitting in a pile of leaves, in all reality, she only took a break from looking bewildered to sing "The Itsy Bitsy Spider"...up came the sun...


Molly loves this pumpkin. In fact, she seems to have replaced balloon with pumpkin. The added bonus is that the pumpkin in heavy. She likes to pick it up and drop it. So far she can really only lift it to knee level....but she is never-the-less very proud of the resulting BOOM it makes when it hits the floor.

3 comments:

JCG said...

Kristin:

Molly is adorable and I can tell from your writing that you are having a good time with her.

Are you back at work? Do you have time to get together?

Let me know

JCG
Mom to Louis (bio-7) and Thành Minh (born Bên Tre 08/10/05, referral 10/31/06, G&R 07/17/07, home 08/05/07)

L. M. Peifer said...

I love this photo of Molly with the pumpkin! I wonder what she is thinking about!

jpking970 said...

If ever I would leave you, no it wouldn't be in autumn . . . seeing you in autumn I never could go . . . The song was written for Molly.