Sunday, October 19, 2008

Molly at the Zoo

So we trekked out to the zoo. Molly was all over the fish..and the trees. Mind you, these are two of the words she can say in sign language so she pretty much just repeated the signs over and over while we were there. There were lots of fish and lots of trees. The signs, in her world, are nearly identical accept that the tree is vertical and the fish is horizontal.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

P-I didn't realize that your blog was continuing! I was so excited to see more pictures and more stories about your adventures with Molly!
-As I reflect on everything, I am amazed with the reality of the appearance of Molly in our lives. Indeed, you made this happen. What a wonderful vision and commitment. Our lives are changed forever! Thank you!
-I am deeply touched by your wisdom and relationship with Molly. It's a joy to love you both!

Anonymous said...

Love and hugs,
Grandma Casey

Anonymous said...

Kristin, I can't wait to see Molly and you. Heather put your blog into my favorties - it's nice to check in and see the pictures and hear about your lives. Christmas cookies again??? Bring Molly and leave the mess here! This could be fun. Trish

jpking970 said...

You crop that photo just right and she'll be swimming in the tank Maybe a mermaid costume for effect.